[Homeroast] New York Times article on adding water to wine andcoffee

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 20:07:35 CDT 2010

Tom,
Thanks for the clarification from your end of this wonderful java spectrum.
Especially thanks for your words on how you evaluate 'spro shots. When
taking training on the east coast it was not really covered how to fine tune
spro with this adding water approach. I like it and will give it a try.
Blending and tasting and fine tuning espresso is a class I would sign up for
from you given the chance.
Cheers,
Joe