[Homeroast] New York Times article on adding water to wine andcoffee

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Tue Aug 3 18:39:04 CDT 2010

I would have to say that this is what I thought of it also.  "...and
just because an article is in the NYT and the author has credentials is
no reason to swallow it whole."

I have been served lots of thin watery coffee over the years and it is
inadequate and just because someone with credentials gets his opinion
published in the NYT does not make wimpy coffee any better.