[Homeroast] New York Times article on adding water to wine andcoffee

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 16:54:06 CDT 2010

Seriously,
No disrespect to the original poster of this article. I took the time to
read the article completely.  Thank you for find and sharing this. I found
it interesting but not much more than that. I guess I'm way too old school
coffee for this, ahhh new wave of taste, so to speak. Hey, that said, put it
in front of me and I will put my nose in it and taste it and throw in my 2
cents.  In the case of Tom's list , posters beware, you often get a bit more
than a "thank you that was cool" when bringing up a new topic or concept.
Home coffee roasters can be a bit particular about their coffee. ;^))) Are
we opinionated?
Single barrel scotch? Over ice only as was already mentioned.
Joe