[Homeroast] New York Times article on adding water to wine andcoffee

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 03:13:44 CDT 2010

As much as I respect many of the "authority's having to do with this article
including and especially our host Tom, what we are talking about here is
taste. As RayO said very clearly and I quote, "Whatever works- Have it your
way". This is all about YOUR individual palate and your individual taste
buds. If you like it go for it. If you want to streatch your palate go for
it. If you think it tastes better because you dilute it with water, hey I
say go for it. Don't even ask me or your best friend. Just do it. What is
the worst thing that can happen? Ahhh, it won't taste good?
Life goes on. I say taste it and taste it again.
Joe