[Homeroast] New York Times article on adding water to wine and coffee

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 18:45:06 CDT 2010

RayO,
Thank you for chiming in on this one. It seemed like a no brainier for me
but I wanted to see what my favorite Coffee Poet had to say before I gave
this "Coffee Article" any more of my very short coffee thoughts and brain
time.
It started out smelling like a fish. I now believe it is a fish of sorts, as
coffee article's go that is.
Joe