[Homeroast] New York Times article on adding water to wine and coffee

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 17:07:36 CDT 2010

Another of my favorite targets- Ignorance in Action- touted as intelligence
like the magic of Plurimodal Grind distribution was rolled out as if it were
a New Concept:

"Water has no flavor to give. It doesn’t boost, it dilutes."

If the premise were true, it would end the discussion on the choice of water
with which to brew coffee in the first place.

The remaining water consideration for me is whether it will leave the brewer
FUBAR after 500 brew cycles.

Cheers, Mabuhay -RayO, aka Opa!
--
Persist in old ways; expect new results - suborn Insanity...