[Homeroast] New York Times article on adding water to wine and coffee

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 14:29:56 CDT 2010

I roast a pound at a time and use that until it is gone, so I get
quite familiar with that batch. I start with 22 grams per 6-tasa
(about 12 ounces of brewed coffee) moka pot. I often vary the amount
of coffee grounds used based on the characteristics of the coffee,
sometimes going as high as 24 grams or as low as 18 grams per moka
pot.

Brian