[Homeroast] New York Times article on adding water to wine and coffee

John Mac johnt.mac at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 19:56:57 CDT 2010

The only way I'll drink Peet's brewed coffee at their shops is with the
addition of 1/3 water to 2/3 coffee.
In regards to wine, the alcohol content has been steadily rising for the
last 10+ years and a little water can help cut the burn and bring out more
of the concentrated flavors.
Scotch on the rocks is the only way to fly!

Cheers!
John in Nor Cal