[Homeroast] Micheal Guterman

g paris pchforever at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 11:25:57 CDT 2010

My Dearest Barbara:

Thanks for the note and I will pass on your thoughts to his family.

Yes Micheal was a very dear, dear friend who I actually met on this list
many years ago. He came out when I had the ranch in Oregon and we went to
the
Northwest Gathering together.

Very sad.

We did do antique watches as a matter of fact I was just about ready to send
him some to put in his store.

Micheal was a great fellow, he will be missed.

ginny