[Homeroast] Micheal Guterman

Sandy Andina sandraandina at mac.com
Sun Aug 1 11:07:06 CDT 2010

OMG--didn't get the original message. What happened? I knew Michael from the fountain pen listservs and it was there he turned me on to homeroasting and good espresso; even sent me my first beans to try. I knew he was struggling with depression but this comes as a shock.

Sent from my iPhone
Peace & song,
Sandy Andina
www.sandyandina.com