[Homeroast] Rebooting for roasting

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 14:50:11 CDT 2010

I believe that the recommendation from Behmor is to wait an hour between
roasts.

I know that some people short cut on this recommendation, myself included,
but since heat is the main cause of shortened life of electronics, this is a
personal call, as it could shorten the life of your roaster in the long
term.

-Chris