[Homeroast] CNN's report on coffee

Timothy Knox tdk at thelbane.com
Wed Apr 28 17:30:07 CDT 2010

Somewhere on Shadow Earth, at Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 05:14:21PM -0500, Rich wrote:
> According to every doctor I have ever dealt with __"You Are Going To
> Die, Soon"__  I measure coffee in 64oz pots/day.  Todays witch
> doctors wear a white coat, reading chicken entrails has gone out of
> style.

My wife and I use that as a test of a new doctor: We walk into her or
his examining room clutching our 32oz coffee cups, and if the first
remark is, "You drink too much coffee, and that is the cause of whatever
brought you here today" then we fire them. We do drink a lot of coffee,
sure enough, but we have been doing so for years, so whatever new
problem we have is due to other causes (though we admit that our coffee
consumption may exacerbate any issue).

--
Timothy Knox <mailto:tdk at thelbane.com>
"Any nitwit can understand computers, and many do."