[Homeroast] RK DRUM- 4 OR 6 LB.?

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 23:06:13 CDT 2010

RayO,
Good thing I did not stop down at my favorite pub and throw down a couple of
my favorite coffee stouts before I read your post, I almost thought you were
serious about "aBiggest, Baddest Barista Bean Burner Badge" If I did not
know you better I would think you had something against barista coffee
roasters but I know you better than that. Most of us here on Toms list know
you come up with the best humor the coffee world has to offer. It just takes
us time to figure out what you have to say. At first glance I thought maybe
your were looking to find work consulting in the coffee world. I know for
sure you could add to *$'s offerings. As far as I'm concerned they don't
have a clue to roast levels and taste buds.
I don't personally have time or taste buds for *$ but I'm sure with your
background and coffee wisdom they would no doubt improve with your
consulting and advice
May your coffee hopper always remain full of your finest roast which I would
love to taste someday.
Cheers,
Joe