[Homeroast] CNN's report on coffee

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 14:28:06 CDT 2010

I survived my first and now I'm a home roaster gone wild. I'm just beside my
self miKe. Damn you anyway, when and where is the next one?
I'm am a self confessed coffee joker but the last question is a serious one.
I have not had time for "unreasonable consumption" since the last PNW
roaster gathering.
I will commit to being a volunteer or private slave for the next event if
needed miKe. Just give a shot out.
Joseph