[Homeroast] RK DRUM- 4 OR 6 LB.?

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 12:49:21 CDT 2010

It would be a fast cool but if you want to roast much the dry ice supply
might be an issue unless you make your own.
Phil, it's really not RS. Look at the older roasters or even the new ones.
All you need to do is move a lot of air, usually from the bottom while the
beans are in motion. The motion is important. The surface area of the
exposed needs to be changed at the same time as the air moves rapidly over
them.
If Alchemist John sees this thread maybe he will chime in too. He has
designed more roasting devices and accessories than anyone I know. Keep your
thoughts coming Phil. Sure is fun coming up with mods and roasting tools.
Joe

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 10:09 AM, Phil Palmintere <phil.palmintere at gmail.com