[Homeroast] RK DRUM- 4 OR 6 LB.?

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 10:16:39 CDT 2010

I would extend the line/ or dryer vent material or some such thing a much
greater distance from the hot bean mass in hopes of having lost enough heat
to prevent that from happening. Now what I would end up doing I think, (
cause I have never built one of these ) is buy a metal squirrel cage type
fan and adapt it.
Joe