[Homeroast] CNN's report on coffee

Mark Jones mpj100 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 28 15:48:49 CDT 2010

Not bad of an article; I attended the University of Scranton and had Dr. Vinson as my Organic Chemistry professor. He did the research back then and was on Good morning America as well as listed in some top leading magazines.

Also, if you like a good beer, go with the Lager; Dr. Vinson conducted a thorough study on the beer areas as well.

Mark