[Homeroast] Puerto Rico coffee

Mark Jones mpj100 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 28 10:28:07 CDT 2010

Good morning everyone:

I was just wondering if anyone has gone to Puerto Rico and had a chance to visit some of the local coffee estates. A tour and the smell of coffee would definitely enhance my vacation, not to mention, land myself some greens. I'm heading down in early October for a week and staying just outside San Juan; Carolina, PR to be specific. I saw online some tours but some don't give info on costs and what not.

All referrals and thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark