[Homeroast] Handpresso

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 20:36:32 CDT 2010

Ryan,
Trust you can. I met and spoke to the inventor when he was doing an
extensive demo at an Intelligentsia party after some long hours walking the
floor at the SCAA convention. I enjoyed a wonderful drink made by it as
well. I know you can trust it to do what it says it does. Most reports have
been good regarding truth in advertising. If I had a spare few bucks to snag
it on sale I probably would.
Just because I'm a coffee geek of the worst / or best order depending on
which side of the view your on.
Joe