[Homeroast] Chemex

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 00:07:19 CDT 2010

Messed up the Chemex brew tonight by misreading my brew table.

I ground up 40 g of Brazil (3 AeroPress scoops, just shy of the expected 42
g) and planned on adding 675 ml of brew water but got distracted and tried
to add 1350 ml which would be for a full pot (6 AeroPress scoops).

I realized my mistake after running out of water in the kettle, but the
coffee tasted good, just weak. Nice dark color.

I'll have to try again, may have to grind finer now.

-Chris