[Homeroast] Roasting Almonds in the Behmor

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 21:33:53 CDT 2010

Stop them at first crack.  I don't think there's a second crack with
Almonds, but you can hear them crack (quieter then coffee beans) and stop
them there.  You'll also start to smell roasted almond smell and can stop on
smell too.

I usually stop right in the middle of first crack because of the profile I
use, 8:30 (1/4 # P1 A) for 8 oz almonds, 9:30 (1/4 # P1 B) for 12 oz... I
started with 8 oz but upped to 12 because they go so fast and my Almond jar
holds 12 oz.

-Chris