[Homeroast] Chemex

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 18:49:58 CDT 2010

I picked up some Chemex filters today, so I'll finally be able to try out
the Chemex that Slinkster sent me, ya!

I had in interview this afternoon, in the Ponte Vecchio conference room,
which I took to be a good omen as the name of a maker of lever espresso
machines.  Afterward, I headed to Barefoot Coffee Roasters and picked up the
filters and two espresso shots, an Edlyna S.O. Guatemala from Finca Vista
Hermosa and a Sweetness Blend.  Both shots were bright and zesty (tasting
like the zest or peel of citrus fruit was in the cup), but I preferred the
Sweetness shot.

-Chris