[Homeroast] traveling

peter zulkowski peterznpgcable.com at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 11:40:59 CDT 2010

Hi Lynne,
What a great surprise it is to me to learn that you are going to go to
school and have moved further into the suburbs.
I would love to get together and share some brews. We have been back to MA
several times in the last 10 yrs but have always been too busy for me to
even suggest it. When pulling the fifth wheel we were here for the summer,
but I had to work in the campground for board. Not a bad deal, but took big
chunks from free time.
I have been on the list for a while and saw you moved back here from AZ and
have been dying to talk to you about that too, and your Biscotti recipe's.
I know where Nahant is, had a housecleaning business for a bit in that area,
and even delivered Coca Cola there when I was in college (summer job ya
know)
We are staying with oldest daughter in Danvers, and C loves to baby sit her
kids. Me, I am free to run off almost anytime so let me know what is best
for you.
Best,

PeterZ