[Homeroast] [OT] Snack idea

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 11:20:10 CDT 2010

No, I haven't. Still, $8 a lb plus shipping.. oy veh! I need to wait for
this - I did read about a CA farm that sold their raw almonds directly - I
think I have it saved somewhere.

Like I said, I need to wait awhile for this. I do love them, though, and
miss when they were the cheaper nuts!

Lynne

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 11:56 AM, Ryan M. Ward <silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com