[Homeroast] Judith Duclona

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 11:19:00 CDT 2010

It seems that the email phishers are out lately more than ever. In this last month, I have recieved more emails from "friends" and "family" members trying to get me to buy "Authentic Rolex Replicas at 77% off". (Not to mention the offers for eh hem, enhancement pills). It makes me wonder what is different.

Oh well, I have gotten so far off topic here, I just need to go bury my head in a book for a couple of hours...

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com