[Homeroast] traveling

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 11:09:57 CDT 2010

Can't go wrong with a MM or SuperJolly. I got lucky and when our SM Lister,
Mike McGinnis was opening his store he had a couple extra Ebay SJ Mazzers. I
got one for 4 bills from him new. Sometimes you can find a great deal on
ebay if you watch. Used is ok here. all you typically need is a new burr set
and new again.
Cheers,
Joe