[Homeroast] comments on a few things while traveling with coffee (aluminum)

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 11:08:20 CDT 2010

Hi Peter,
I don't have an answer to your question, but if you are concerned about the Aluminum, have you considered getting a water filter (like a britta or pur). Personally, I have one for drinking water and like it. Our water in my home town is very chloriney, (not to mention the fact that we are sitting on top of a hot sulphur spring- part of what makes our town famous is the hot sulphur bath houses). When I use my water filter I notice a dramatic difference with water taste. I could not tell you all of the science behind it or the average size of particles filtered(or even whether aluminium is even filtered out at all-I would tend to think it is), but I can tell you that my water tastes cleaner.

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com