[Homeroast] [OT] Snack idea

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 10:56:21 CDT 2010

Have you check out nutsonline (dot) com? I have personally never ordered from them but have browsed their site when looking for cheap sources of Soybeans. They seem to have a good selection. A cursory glance suggested that their prices were pretty reasonable (more so than the local health food markets at least).
--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com