[Homeroast] [OT] Snack idea

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 10:51:43 CDT 2010

I'm so jealous.

No, nothing like that here - Whole Foods took over in the Boston area. There
are a some
Mid Eastern stores in Watertown (one in particular) that sells an amazing
array of nuts,
but when I'm ready, I think I'd do better to order online (I'm not close to
Watertown, and
my car is unreliable).

Oh, to have a Mennonite store nearby... cool!

Lynne