[Homeroast] [OT] Snack idea

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 09:29:04 CDT 2010

Have any good sources for almonds, besides the local grocery
(for me, it would be Trader Joe's)?

Lynne

sipping a smooth cup of SM's homeroast that I *neglected* to label -
and, of course, I now forgot what it is [arrggh!!]... rested about four
days, brewed in my now-usual in-the-pot French Press method
without the French press... black, smooth, delicious mystery cup...