[Homeroast] Another Chemex offering

slinkster slinkster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 21:58:12 CDT 2010

I found *another* vase disguised as a large Chemex while thrifting today
and I just really can't use three of the things even in my wildest
dreams.  For less than a buck with sales tax I could hardly leave it
there, so...

I shall take applications until Monday at 3pm central time.  On Monday
evening I will ask one of my cronies to pull a name from a hand knitted
hat and the lucky winner shall be notified soon thereafter.  Shipping
may take a while but eventually I'll find a suitable box and get to the PO.