[Homeroast] traveling

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 21:44:39 CDT 2010

Hi Peter -

I'm close by - in Nahant. Would love to get together! Maybe we should have a

homeroast get together (just my luck, my brew will turn out awful again -
this
happened recently when I had someone over to show how to roast!) My best
ood to go along with homeroast is pizza and biscotti.

I used to live in AZ, too - so I know what you mean about dry. My skin
cracked
from the dry... being next to the ocean now, I certainly don't have that
problem
anymore. I buy small amounts, anyway.

If anyone else is in the area & wants to do this, contact me off list.

Lynne