[Homeroast] [homeroast]Tom, any comments on the symposium "The single serve market" session?

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 16:50:34 CDT 2010

I would have enjoyed meeting you Tom. One of your other Lister's met up with
me at the USBC and we had a great visit.
Alchemist John.
Over all it was a fun show. I'm such a people nut anyway, just put me in a
crowd and I will have fun. The after hours party at the downtown Los Angeles
Roasting and Training Lab was a blast. Just hanging with the former WBC's
was a kick.
Thanks for you K-Cup input. I like your take on them. I have no use and do
not see them in my future either.
Cheers,
Joe
.