[Homeroast] Initial feedback on ElSalvador Apaneca Illamatepec?

Mary Shue mshue at umich.edu
Wed Apr 21 05:03:48 CDT 2010

  Reporting back.  My roast turned out really well.  I like it a lot
(which is what counts, right?).  It has that chocolatey taste on the
palate but I didn't burn it so what does that count as.. City +?  I
don't really taste too much of the higher notes (?) that are sometimes
described as fruity in a lighter roast.
I also received my Clever Coffee Dripper yesterday and tried it today.
  I didn't weight 22g of coffee.  I just used what I usually use with
my coffee maker and it was almost too strong.  I think I'll weigh it
when I make it today just so I can get a visual of what 22g looks like.
Mary in A2

Technivorm Thermo Moccamaster CDT
Behmor 1600
CCD