[Homeroast] [homeroast] The future of Capps?

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 21:09:44 CDT 2010

My mom used to give me a nickel - a nickel mind you! - and me & a friend
would ride our
bikes to our favorite corner store for penny candy, including (what I now
realize are) g-d awful
Fizzies. We lived in Western Mass back then - Turners Falls - have lots of
good memories of
that time.

Lynne "I'm not really that old..."