[Homeroast] [homeroast] The future of Capps?

Scott Miller peechdogg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 17:25:13 CDT 2010

It's possible to buy foaming agents, anti-foaming agents and all sorts of
fabulous things from companies that also sell flavor oils and powders.

I imagine a few web searches and phone calls would locate some interesting
ways to create some "molecular gastronomy" monstrosity that would make
Ferran Adria proud.. Here's one of his recipes: Hot Frozen Gin Fizz
http://www.starchefs.com/chefs/FAdria/html/gin_fizz_f_adria.shtml

Perhaps spoonful of Pina Colada is another option to adapt to coffee:
http://www.starchefs.com/chefs/FAdria/html/pina_colada_f_adria.shtml

cheers,

Scott