sci scizen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 17:19:59 CDT 2010

I agree Ed, the whole point of homeroast is to have super fresh coffee, not
preserve it. I was just saying all that for those who want to experiment,
with coffee, wine, or any food stuff. I'd like to come up with a CO2 flush
kit for things like guacamole that have severe oxidation problems. Still, it
is more practical to just eat all the guac rather than saving it. My beans
are usually gone in 7 days, unless it is some espresso I want to age. On a
daily basis the little reusable vacuum bags are very practical for coffee.
 Ivan