[Homeroast] [homeroast] The future of Capps?

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 16:53:56 CDT 2010

Years ago they had something called Fizzies - it was a tablet you'd put in
water & it would make a delicious (cough... gag...cough) sweet drink we'd
have w/our penny candy. Located some a few yrs ago, and was shocked at how
AWFUL the stuff was.

Might go great with this (although I think the pop-rock idea is the best,
haha).

Lynne