[Homeroast] [homeroast] The future of Capps?

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 15:43:01 CDT 2010

Hey!! You might be on to something. We can all start a health trend here! Instead of Alka-selser, use Emergen-C or Airborne!! And make sure you used powdered soymilk! For the kids, perhaps you can toss some pop-rocks into a shot or two and add milk. (The evil gears are turning...)

This reminds me of something.... Am I the only one here that has tired to make an espresso soda? (IE Espresso shots, a little sweetner of your choice and soda water)? Last time I did that it was not pretty....

Normally it is against my religion to dump perfectly good espresso down the drain, but...

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com