Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 13:15:57 CDT 2010

Arrgh! You needed to post a spoiler alert! (my family is full of avid film
buffs, including a daughter whose education is video editing... sadly, she
is currently in a secure job that doesn't really involve that... but again,
I ramble...sorry)

I loved, loved that movie. Great actors, great script... need to see it
again.

:D