[Homeroast] Behmor neophyte

sci scizen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 23:52:18 CDT 2010

* *After 3 years of happy home-roasting with various contraptions, I am
taking the Behmor plunge, thanks to tax refund.

Is there anywhere I can find a definitive guide to roasting with the Behmor?
I have an espresso machine, so I will want to do some roasting into 2nd.

I felt confident doing this, mostly due to this list and the enthusiasm here
for the Behmor.
However, I have ignored all the Behmor posts over the years for obvious
reasons.
So, does anybody have anything like a "down and dirty" guide?

Ivan