[Homeroast] Sunbeam Vac pot tuning: a simple solution/RayO

g paris pchforever at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 14:32:46 CDT 2010

oh my Dan, a food fight getting ready to start, cool!!

I must have missed the original posts around this conversation.

There is actually ONLY ONE (1) rule to go by when it comes to* your *coffee.

If it tastes good to you, drink it and enjoy it who cares what anyone else
thinks about it; makes no difference how is is roasted, ground,
brewed/espresso
it is only a matter of taste, your taste.

my morning is 2 or 3 cafe cremas made with my Solis 5K, bought from Tom
maybe 5 years ago and runs like a champ. I use/try every green bean I get
as an espresso/cafe creama and am always delighted. I rarely brew in my
techno since the rest if the yokels in my household ONLY drink Folgers!!!

I am not sure if that is a reflection of my roasting or their lack of
taste!!

Dan, enjoy every cup from your Sunbeam!!

ginny

http://www.homeroasters.org/php/news.php