[Homeroast] Chocolate anyone?

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 09:50:49 CDT 2010

"It's always been about the taste since I first starting drinking coffee in 1984 at age 30 after tasting fresh roasted, fresh ground, fresh brewed coffee for the first. Coffee has always been and will always be a culinary adventure for me. "Life's Too Short to Drink Bad Coffee" isn't just a saying to me, it's a way of life."
Here here!! Although the caffeine is a very nice perk too! I fully admit to being a caffeine junkie.
--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com