[Homeroast] Chocolate anyone?

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 17:24:54 CDT 2010

I looked at it too, esp since the Chocolate Alchemist recommends the Behmor
for roasting cocoa nibs, but with coffee, I'm just roasting then brewing,
with chocolate, there is a lot more processing to take on, kind of like the
processing that's done at origin is moved to after the roasting... a lot of
winnowing, etc.  Also, more expensive equipment (toys) to buy.

John's site is great, though, http://www.chocolatealchemy.com/, at
explaining the process and the forum there has some pretty good ideas, even
if your not doing the whole thing yourself (I occasionally play with
chocolate fountains, molds, and stuff for the kids).

-Chris