[Homeroast] Chocolate anyone?

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Fri Apr 16 17:19:06 CDT 2010

I wouldn't necessarily say taking cacao from raw beans to chocolate is more
difficult than taking coffee from raw beans to cup. But if comparing the
overall difficulty levels I'd tend to agree cacao to chocolate a bit more
difficult until including espresso brewing, but when included espresso the
overall difficulty rating I'd say about equal. And BOTH processes in their
totality from raw bean to finished product very messy, sometimes in similar
and sometimes in different ways. And both processes can be equally
rewarding, depending on your passion.

BTW, while I've had as many as 63 different coffee greens in my personal
home roasting stash weighing in at over 2keys, I am not now and have never
been a "caffeiniasta". It's always been about the taste since I first
starting drinking coffee in 1984 at age 30 after tasting fresh roasted,
fresh ground, fresh brewed coffee for the first. Coffee has always been and
will always be a culinary adventure for me. "Life's Too Short to Drink Bad
Coffee" isn't just a saying to me, it's a way of life.

Slave to the Bean Kona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
http://www.NorwestCoffee.com

http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/