[Homeroast] AUTO: Shane D Lewis/Southeastern is out of the office. (returning 04/19/2010)

Elissa Beth elissabiz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 03:06:37 CDT 2010

In his defense, it is common for away messages to go to all contacts.
I recently set a vacation away message in my gmail account, and only
had the option of choosing  to "only send to contacts" or send to
everyone. There may be a better way to do it, but if so it's not a
straightforward solution. Apologies for the geekery.Gift certificates
for everyone!

Eliza Etzion

P.S. Does anyone know what the secret coffee beans were last month? Thanks.