[Homeroast] The single serve market

Sandy Andina sandraandina at mac.com
Fri Apr 16 15:33:41 CDT 2010

Checked the list--had no idea that gel orthotics can't be worn aboard, but have to go in checked bags!   You can bring an empty lighter (in a TSA-approved case) on board, but your Dr. Scholls have to ride in the cargo hold. (Remember the original commercial ran "You gellin?" and the answer was "Like a felon." Life imitates art).
On Apr 16, 2010, at 2:39 PM, Yakster wrote:

> I read on one of the coffee forums that some people were buying personal
> flotation devices to carry on with N2O cartridges as a way of transporting a
> few cartridges with them on airplanes.  Apparently, that's some sort of
> provision in the TSA regs for compressed gas cartridges with life vests.
>
> http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/prohibited/permitted-prohibited-items.shtm
>
> I hear those vests can be expensive, though.

Peace & song,
Sandy
www.sandyandina.com