[Homeroast] The single serve market

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 14:39:49 CDT 2010

I read on one of the coffee forums that some people were buying personal
flotation devices to carry on with N2O cartridges as a way of transporting a
few cartridges with them on airplanes.  Apparently, that's some sort of
provision in the TSA regs for compressed gas cartridges with life vests.

http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/prohibited/permitted-prohibited-items.shtm

I hear those vests can be expensive, though.

-Chris