[Homeroast] Ethiopia Gr3 Dry Process Yirga Cheffe

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 13:57:17 CDT 2010

Thanks for your response.

I erred in my post; two of the available coffees are wet-processed and
two are dry-processed. The dry-processed are the Maduro and the Sidamo
Shoye Union. The Maduro flavor profile is quite close to the Gr 3 Dry
Process Yirga Cheffe, so it's disappointing to hear that they are not
more similar. But the Shoye Union is also similar, so there is still
hope there.

I look forward to hearing what you find out about the Oromia.

Brian