[Homeroast] Ethiopia Gr3 Dry Process Yirga Cheffe

NANNERNLP at aol.com NANNERNLP at aol.com
Fri Apr 16 12:56:22 CDT 2010

I see no one has replied yet to your post, this is one of my favorite
coffees as well. I am not sure what is the most similar. I have tried the maduro,
and that is not the same,(at least the way I roasted it) I have some
oromia, but haven't roasted yet. I'll roast some this weekend and let you know if
it is similar , the Shoye Union and Koke coop actually look promising, but
they will have to go on my next order. So much coffee so little time... Maybe
someone else has tried those, I would be interested as well since I only
have 2 1/2 lbs of Gr3 DP Yirg left.